Flipkart Offers – Flipkart tv days 14-16 July | 10% off with HDFC cards just for Rs. on Flipkart
What is the offer duration?
- 14th July to 16th July, 2017 (from 00:00 Hours to 23:59 Hours)
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
- Min. net cart value: INR 7000, Max. discount per card : INR 1750
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product ?
- This offer will be applicable Only on Televisions.
- Also, you can check the list of all offers applicable on a product, on the product page. This offer will also be listed there, if the product is eligible for the offer.
Is the offer applicable on all HDFC Transactions?
- No, offer is NOT applicable on Corporate and Commercial cards.
- This Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking
- This offer is NOT applicable on purchase made through HDFC Smartbuy store.
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
- Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will only apply on the amount paid through HDFC Bank Credit Cards against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be more than INR 7000.
How many times can this offer be availed?
- There is no limit on number of transactions. However, you can avail upto a maximum discount of INR 1750 per card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer (Offer) is being run by HDFC Bank Limited (HDFC Bank / Bank) on www.flipka…om, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively Platform), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current HDFC Bank Credit Card (Cardholder and Card).
2. By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agree to be bound by:
a. these terms and conditions (T&C);
c. all applicable terms and conditions of HDFC Bank.
1. The Offer is valid from 14th July, 2017 (00:00 Hours) to 16th June, 2017 (23:59 Hours) (Offer Period).
2. In terms of this Offer, Cardholders are eligible to get a flat discount of 10% on the purchase of Televisions on the Platform using their Card during the Offer Period. You are required to check the product page of the product/s you intend to purchase and confirm Offer applicability before completing your purchase.
3. The discount will be applied instantly to the Net Cart Value (NCV). The minimum NCV to avail this Offer is Rs.7000.00 and the maximum discount per Card during the Offer Period is Rs.1750.00. NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.
4. The Offer is also applicable on EMI transactions done using Cards.
5. The Offer is NOT applicable on Corporate & Commercial Card
6. This offer is NOT applicable on purchase made through HDFC Smartbuy store.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. All Cardholders, excluding HDFC Bank Corporate Credit Card, with no outstanding of more than 30 days are eligible for this Offer.
2. This Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
3. The Offer is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions.
4. The Offer is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
5. In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay basis eligibility.
6. HDFC Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
7. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
8. HDFC Bank and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
9. Delinquent and over-limit HDFC Bank Credit Card members will not qualify for this Offer.
10. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
11. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by HDFC Bank to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
12. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for HDFC Bank Credit Card holders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
13. Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 25th August 2017. Post such date, HDFC Bank and Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
14. HDFC Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on Flipkart.
15. All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
16. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
17. Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Flipkart and accordingly HDFC Bank or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
18. Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by HDFC Bank or by Flipkart.
19. Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
20. HDFC Bank will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Flipkart on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Flipkart and without reference to HDFC Bank.
21. Flipkart or the sellers shall not be liable for any failure by HDFC Bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues as a result of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. HDFC Bank shall indemnify and hold Flipkart and seller harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, HDFC Bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it, without any reference to Flipkart.
24. All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
25. This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
26. Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by HDFC Bank for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for HDFC Bank and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against HDFC Bank.
27. All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither Flipkart nor HDFC Bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
28. This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder shall be 18 years.
29. Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 2,00,000, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
30. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Find more Flipkart offers, Flipkart promo code and Flipkart coupons on ShopaholicIndians.com. Thanks for visiting the website.